There are a number of reasons why Computers tend to freeze. Some uses have reported that it happened after they installed WhatsApp. We have asked a few people to send us their specs of their computers. Also we would like to say it is not WhatsApp making it freeze. We haven’t been able to replicate the issue. but read on and see if any of our recommendations work.
Remember you installed BlueStacks or YouWave, both these programs have a minimum requirement for the PC to run. We found that lower en computers people running Windows XP with less than 1gb of ram are the people suffering from this problem.
The computer freezes ate pretty much any time. You will notice either the keyboard or mouse will not respond. One tip is don’t bash the keyboard or the mouse. it is not their fault. Sometimes when a PC freeze it will turn off. Issues that result in crashes are usually hard drive or ram related. Also those software’s that boost your computers internet speed, generally don’t help, all they do is cache pages you visit. This means it saves the page to your computer. WhatsApp PC is not a webpage so the software won’t help if you try to boost things up.
Here are some steps to help:
- Uninstall Software you are not using.
- Use an external hard drive for all your MP3 and Movie collections – a PC also tries to index things and have a lot of MP3′s doest help. We are talking about 1000s here.
- Keep your PC documents, video files and audio files in proper folders. older Operating systems only really allow for 999 files to be in one folder.
- Clean up your hard drive. Delete files you won’t be needing or put it on an external hard drive. You typically want your hard drive to have about 30% free at all times. We are not going to be technical but it is for a swop file.
- Run antivirus and spyware removers and check your PC’s health. I then disable specially spyware removers as they take up a lot of system recourses.
- Run a scan disc when you are sleeping. This will help re-organize a few packets on your computer. Another tip is don’t do this too often.
We haven’t had any problems thus far running whatsapp on our test machines, and on my live computer. YouWave and BlueStacks run flawlessly with whatsapp installed.
- Intel i3 Processor
- Windows 7 (Pro)
- 4gig ram
- 1TB Hard drive
- nVidia 1GB DD3 graphics card.
If the problem persists uninstall the latest programs like youwave or bluestacks with whatsapp and see if the problem is fixed. Then re-install bluestack or youwave and try again.
WhatsApp PC ADMIN.
PLEASE LIKE OR SHARE or TWEET THIS Article. If you found a resolution please comment below!